Owners can obtain the horses from different ways and horses can be classified into 3 breeds : ”Racehorse”,Stallion” and “Broodmare”. If you want to breed the horses, you have to have the ”Stallion” and “Broodmare”. When the Breeding bar readliness of the ”Stallion” and “Broodmare” reached 100%, and "Stallion" has won at least 1 G1 race, you can send the horses to the Stud Farm for reproduction.
Breeding requirement of Stallion: The Stallion must win at least one G1 race. When the Breeding bar readiness is 100%, the owner can send them to the Stud Farm for reproduction. Each “Stallion” can be breeding for 1,000 times.
Breeding requirement of Broodmare: When the Breeding bar readliness of Broodmare is 100%, owner can send them to the Stud Farm for reproduction. Each Broodmare can only produces 5 offsprings in their entire life.
The “Stallions” &” Broodmares” breeding information will be displayed on the horse information table. When the horse won the Seasonal Races, the readliness of breeding bar will be increased. When the horse win one G1 race, the breeding bar will increase 20 points. Win one G2, the breeding bar will increase 10 points. Win one G3, the breeding bar will increase 5 points. When the horse reached Prime Age, you could visit the Hospital and feed the horse a Teaser Fruit. The Breeding bar will be filled at once.
The Breeding period of Northern Hemisphere is on February to May and Southern Hemisphere is on September to December every year. When the horses enter the breeding period, the calendar will be marked as pink color.
Steps of Breeding:
- When the Breeding bar readliness of the ”Stallion” and “Mare” is 100%, you can send the horses to the Stud Farm for reproduction.
2. During the Breeding period, enter the Stud Farm and press “Breed” for select a breeding Stallion & Broodmare.
3. After selects the horses, the game will show the Pedigree, Progeny and the type of the horses. Player needs to study and explore it carefully and find a good way to produce a good offspring. For example, if the blood of the dam and sire is too close, and there is a greater chance to produce a weaker offspring.
4. Then press “Breed” for confirming the breeding, consume 80 diamonds or use the breeding nomination, after that you can input a name for the pony.
5. After named the pony, the Breeding is done! Your assistant will give you some comments about the pony and it will be sent to your stable directly. The pony can start to be trained and fed.