HASSSH Limited ("we ", "our " or "us") respects your legal rights of privacy when collecting, storing, using, and processing personal data. We are legally required to comply with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) of the Laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“PDPO”) when collecting, holding, using and/or processing your personal data and this PPS explains our privacy practices.
Please read the following carefully to understand our policy and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By providing your personal data to us, you are consenting to this PPS and the collection, use, transfer, storage and processing of your personal data as described in this PPS.
If you are under the age of 18, consent from your parent or guardian is required before you provide us with any personal data.
1. Collection of Personal Data
Depending on the types of products/services we provide to you, we may collect personal data from you. Personal data means any personally identifying data which we may collect from you when you seek service(s) from us. The types of personal data we collect may include:
- your personal information (e.g. your name, gender, date of birth, nationality, family status, occupation, type of identification document and full identification document number)
- your contact information (e.g. your telephone number, mailing address, email address, and fax number)
- your credit card or other charge card information (e.g. name of cardholder, card number, billing address and expiry date
(collectively the “Personal Data”)
The following are the common situations when we may collect and store your Personal Data, although these situations are not exhaustive:
- registration for our membership, enjoying benefits or otherwise using our services as a member of our programmes, activities and/or other services;
- subscribing our e-newsletter;
- entry and/or participating in any of our marketing or advertising activities;
- purchasing and/or using our products and/or services;
- using and/or browsing our websites and/or mobile applications;
- request for customer service or other assistance in connection with our products and/or services.
2. Non-Personal Data
Non-Personal Data includes aggregate and/or automatic information, which is data collected about the use of products and/or services (including without limitation our websites and/or mobile applications), or about a group or category of users from which individual identities or other individually identifiable information has been removed (the “Non-Personal Data”).
When you browse or query within our website or its affiliated websites, our server will automatically record your IP location, time and browsing history. These data are only used for traffic statistics analysis and network service optimization to improve the service quality of us. These materials are only used for general analysis and will not be linked to specific individuals.
This PPS does not restrict or limit our collection, use, and provision of the Non-Personal Data.
3. Purposes for which we will use your Personal Data
Such Personal Data provided by you will be used by us for the following purposes (collectively the “Purposes”)
- application, administration, continuation, and termination of your membership/account;
- verification of your identity;
- to enable the provision and downloading of games;
- processing billing and payment, determining amounts outstanding, and, if necessary, collection of outstanding payments;
- providing you with news, notices and other communications of us;
- handling and following up service calls, enquiries, and complaints;
- meeting the requirements to make disclosure to any governmental authority in Hong Kong under the requirements of any law binding on us.
We may share your Personal Data with others for various purposes. Except as expressly set forth in this PPS, we do not share, sell, transfer, provide, rent or trade personal data with third parties for their promotional purposes unless we have obtained your consent in accordance with the requirements under the PDPO
- we may disclose or transfer your Personal Data to our related companies or any third-party services providers, co-organizers or co-operating vendors, whether within or outside Hong Kong;
- we may transfer, sell or assign any of the Personal Data described in this PPS to any third parties as a result of a sale, merger, acquisition, consolidation, change of control, transfer of assets, reorganization of our business, liquidation, or sale of dissolution of assets;
- we may be required to disclose your Personal Data to any person (including without limitation government authorities, regulatory or administrative bodies or law enforcement agencies) to whom we are under an obligation or otherwise required to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding on or applying to us, or any disclosure under and for the purposes of any guidelines or guidance given or issued by any legal, regulatory, governmental, law enforcement or other authorities with which we are expected to comply, or such parties who are authorized by law to request information from us, all of which may be within or outside Hong Kong and may be existing currently and in the future;
- we may transfer your Personal Data to our service providers or suppliers engaged to provide us with information technology support or conduct server maintenance of our data banks, or process data on our behalf.
4. Impact on your rights if you are unable to provide complete and accurate Personal Data
We stress that it is not obligatory for you to provide your Personal Data to us. However, if you elect not to provide your Personal Data, we may not able to handle any application or request you are making, or may deny you access to certain parts of our websites, or may not be able to supply or continue to supply you with the relevant information, products or services, or may otherwise defeat the objectives of your visit.
If you are unable to provide complete and accurate Personal Data, it will affect communication flow, transactions, services, identity authentication or issues in expenses, transaction and gaming experience. It is recommended that you provide complete and accurate Personal Data and keep it up to date. If there are any changes to the Personal Data provided by you, it is your responsibility to inform us as soon as possible.
If you have caused damage to us or third party because of your failure to provide complete and accurate Personal Data, you should bear all responsibilities. We also reserve the rights to request compensation if any damage occurs.
5. Your Obligation to Keep Your Access Rights Secure
You are entirely responsible for ensuring and protecting the security and confidentiality of your password and account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your password and for any damages, liabilities or losses incurred or suffered as a result of your failure to do so. We are not liable for any harm caused by or related to the theft of your password, or your disclosure of your password, or your authorization to allow another person to access your account by using your password. You agree to immediately notify us if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or other need to deactivate an account due to security concerns.
6. Retention of Personal Data
We will keep your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the Purposes for which the data was collected. Once it is not necessary to use the Personal Data to fulfil such Purposes (and directly-related purposes), they are then destroyed within a reasonable time unless their retention is required to satisfy legal, regulatory or accounting requirements or to protect our interests.
7. Security and Storage
We will adopt appropriate security measures and try our best to handle security maintenance matters in accordance with relevant laws and regulations with reasonable technology and measures to prevent your personal data from being stolen, falsified, damaged, lost or leaked.
8. Use of Personal Data in Legal Proceedings
If it becomes necessary that we have to take action against you for any reason whatsoever including recovering from you any money you owe us, you expressly agree that the Personal Data provided by you can be relied upon in identifying and taking legal action against you.
9. Other Websites
In order to anticipate your needs, our websites may contain links to third party sites that are operated under different privacy practices.
All such websites are independent from our websites. We have no control over the contents of such other websites or their privacy policies or compliance with the law. You should therefore be fully aware the provision of such links does not constitute an endorsement, approval, or any form of association by or with us. We have no control over Personal Data that is submitted to these other websites. You should remain alert when you leave our websites, and read the privacy statements of other websites.
10. Your Rights
You may at any time request access to and correct Personal Data relating to you in any of our records. You may also ask us to delete you or your Personal Data from any active mailing or distribution list. To exercise any of your rights, contact us at the address or email below marking your communication "Confidential ". In response, we may ask you to provide certain details about yourself so that we can be sure you are the person to whom the data refers. We may also charge you a reasonable fee for complying with any data access request.
Address: 26F, One Harbour Square, 181 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
11. Changes to PPS
We reserve the right to revise, change or modify this PPS from time to time at our sole discretion by updating this PPS, posting or by inserting notices located on particular pages at this Website to that effect. Please remember to visit this page from time to time to review any amendments to the above PPS and their effect. Your continued use of this Website and its affiliated websites implies your have read, understood and agreed to accept such amendments.
If you do not agree to this PPS, please stop using this Website and services affiliated with it.
12. Comments and Suggestions